[opensuse-gnome] GNOME 2.24
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:12:54 +0100
Now that the latest and greatest has emerged from the garden shed, I
have been asked by a couple of people if GNOME is going to have a
1-click available for users that have no regard for sanity to upgrade
to this fine specimen.

I have added the topic to the agenda for today's meeting, but I would
appreciate some help/advice in getting this done. I have told people
it will take possibly a week for me to do it (hopefully I can meet this
self imposed deadline).

Decriptor has kind of volunteered to help out, but one of the key
things I think I need is the package list/pattern for a GNOME
install/upgrade.

If people have any comments/advice please pass them on, you can however
keep your maniacal laughing to yourself - I'm already in a whole world
of pain :)

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME / Marketing / Board Election.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.wafaa.eu