[opensuse-gnome] Wiki Meeting Summary
  • From: "Christopher Hobbs" <chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:08:08 -0500
Well, for just a whirlwind summary, we met for the wiki cleanup and have
come up with a few tasks to take care of. I kept a bulleted list of the
discussion here:

http://en.opensuse.org/User:Hobbsc/GNOME_Wiki_Cleanup_Notes

I’ll start work on a mockup of a landing page in the next few days. I
will also open up discussion on the list once I’ve got something solid
in place. The mockup (currently blank) will be available here:

http://en.opensuse.org/User:Hobbsc/GNOME_Wiki_Mockup

Thanks to everyone who attended, I appreciate all the input. I think
this will work out well for us.

Lastly, I have a bit of a support request. We’ll be periodically
checking the /GNOME section of the wiki for lost or un-necessary pages.
Does anyone know of a simple way to search for lost pages under /GNOME?
What about a way to track page changes under that namespace?

--
Christopher M. Hobbs, chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator, City of Siloam Springs