Re: [Evolution-hackers] [opensuse-gnome] Evolution 2.22 for Factory
  • From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:31:49 +0530
HPJ,

HPJ, the summary can't be named like this, since, its possible that
something like this already exists. .ibex.index has a traditional
meaning and would be more of abusing it in the newer versions.

Wouldn't it be possible to use a different directory, e.g.
"mail/local-index/folders.db"? That would avoid both problems.

You end up seeing a new folder local-index in 2.22/older and a
folders.db folder under it. :(

FWIW, I did give it a try, during the initial phases, but I abandoned
it, since I was short of time.

-Srini.