Re: [opensuse-gnome] Packages needing love in G:F
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 16:02:25 +0200
Le mardi 09 septembre 2008, à 09:42 -0400, JP Rosevear a écrit :
On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 17:21 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hey,
I've fixed most of this now.
We're left with:

Package gnome-do-plugins doesn't exist in openSUSE:Factory.

According to ajorg, it should not, all plugins are downloaded these days

Good. I removed gnome-do-plugins from G:F yesterday :-)

Package WebKitGtk doesn't exist in openSUSE:Factory.
Package gnome-do-plugins from GNOME:Factory is not a link.
Package gtk-vnc from GNOME:Factory is not a link.

I copied the package in to test something - wrong procedure?

Ah, you probably used copypac? I think we're supposed to use linkpac (at
least, that's what I guess :-))

[...]

Does anybody know what to do for gnome-do-plugins and WebKitGtk?

Mono team was pushing in WebKitGtk, its sitting in abuild still waiting
to be taken afaict.

Cool. So we're nearly clean. Now I need a way to figure out which
packages are missing in G:F. I found accerciser a few minutes ago, but
I'm sure there are others. Should we just put all packages maintained by
gnome-maintainers in G:F (except the mozilla stuff)? I can probably do
some script love around this...