Re: [opensuse-gnome] Packages needing love in G:F
  • From: JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:42:24 -0400
On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 17:21 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hey,
I've fixed most of this now.
We're left with:

Package gnome-do-plugins doesn't exist in openSUSE:Factory.

According to ajorg, it should not, all plugins are downloaded these days

Package WebKitGtk doesn't exist in openSUSE:Factory.
Package gnome-do-plugins from GNOME:Factory is not a link.
Package gtk-vnc from GNOME:Factory is not a link.

I copied the package in to test something - wrong procedure?

Link in WebKitGtk from GNOME:Factory has an error: linked package
'WebKitGtk' does not exist in project 'openSUSE:Factory'

(not sure why gtk-vnc appeared :/ I'm fixing it right now)

My bad - we took over the package and the devel repo was wrong.

Does anybody know what to do for gnome-do-plugins and WebKitGtk?

Mono team was pushing in WebKitGtk, its sitting in abuild still waiting
to be taken afaict.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>