Re: [opensuse-gnome] 'Add download capabilities' - Patch for 'osc gnome'
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:10:16 +0200
Le vendredi 05 septembre 2008, à 20:12 +1000, Magnus Boman a écrit :

Hello,

I wrote a patch for Vincent's 'osc gnome' plugin. It'll download the
latest package (and try to verify the checksum) from GNOME when doing
'osc gnome up -r <package>'.

I've never written anything in python before so appreciate any feedback.

The patch can be downloaded from
http://coolice.org/osc-gnome-add-download-functions.patch

Just for reference -- I won't be able to look at it before Sunday
evening/Monday. But this is a feature that is really wanted. I'm sure
other people can jump in an comment on the patch itself.