[opensuse-gnome] Upcoming #opensuse-gnome Meeting 2008/09/04 16:00 UTC
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 22:13:33 +0200
Hi all GNOME addicts,

The next openSUSE-GNOME project meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse-gnome IRC channel on freenode
(irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE-gnome) on
upcoming Thursday: 2008/09/04 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST)

For an overview what time this is in different timezones, use:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=04&month=09&year=20
08&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE-GNOME. Please review your topics on the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Meetings/20080904

as soon as possible.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About
<http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About>

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see
http://www.irchelp.org/ <http://www.irchelp.org/> ;(not affiliated with
openSUSE) or enter "IRC help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ <http://freenode.net/> ;
( not affiliated with openSUSE either).

Have a lot of fun ..

Rodrigo Moya