Re: [opensuse-gnome] go elsewhere
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:19:25 -0500
Hi Casual,

while I think that the discussion has elements that are partly paranoid,

You should at least explain which ones. Said in this way it doesn't help
and it just feeds the impressions someone has.

I'd like to know what the differences in GNOME among distributions might
be, and if and how these differences are perceived by the audiences.

This topic has already been discussed many times. What might clarify
that is a _honest_ comparison of the main two-three distributions
founded on GNOME (fedora, ubuntu, RHEL/CentOS).

The difference I find are summed up in my first message in this thread
(performance/responsiveness, customizations, patch policies,
dependencies, ...).

Regards,
A.