Re: [opensuse-gnome] RFC: selecting a subset of screensavers
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:36:50 -0500
On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 18:40 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

Right now, in the default install, we have tons of screensavers because
we install the xscreensaver ones. That's all good, except that it's
really too many screensavers, and some are not that great.

I'd like us to split the xscreensaver screensavers in two packages --
one that we'll install by default, and another one that we'll make
available for other people.

Ideally, the subset that we'd install by default would contain 10-20
screensavers.

Opinions? Volunteers to do this selection?

Vincent

I like the idea. Perhaps there should be a default slideshow of pictures
turned on by default like JP recommended.
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Public Mail: <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>