[opensuse-gnome] RFC: selecting a subset of screensavers
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:40:27 +0200
Hi,

Right now, in the default install, we have tons of screensavers because
we install the xscreensaver ones. That's all good, except that it's
really too many screensavers, and some are not that great.

I'd like us to split the xscreensaver screensavers in two packages --
one that we'll install by default, and another one that we'll make
available for other people.

Ideally, the subset that we'd install by default would contain 10-20
screensavers.

Opinions? Volunteers to do this selection?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.