Re: [opensuse-gnome] tutorials needed
  • From: "Stephen Shaw" <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:25:47 -0600
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Christopher Hobbs
<chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 08:31 -0600, Stephen Shaw wrote:
I'm trying to collect some tutorials. The idea behind the tutorials
is to help promote and help people on openSUSE. suseROCKS and sontek
are helping out with this and we are hoping to work together with this
project (opensuse-tutorials.com) and helping hands.

Thanks,
Stephen ( decriptor )

Anything in particular you're looking for?
--
Christopher M. Hobbs, chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator, City of Siloam Springs

Any that promote linux, specifically opensuse. Anyone that has some
to post, you can create an account on oS-T and then let me know. I'll
make you a contributor. With that those that are admins can review
it, tag it, and post it. (giving the poster a chance to approve any
changes?)

The idea with tags is that people can filter and easily search for a
particular item. For example, if you are looking for gimp related
tutorials/articles, you just have to search on the tag gimp.

I'm open to tagging schema suggestions.

Thanks,
Stephen