[opensuse-gnome] pulseaudio-glitch-free
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:03:34 +0200
Hi

I'm now running the what-would-be pulseaudio 0.9.11 a.k.a glitch-free,
which I've packaged in my home:rodrigomoya:pulseaudio repository.

The server is refusing to build the package now because of some rpmlint
problems, so if you want to test it (please :-), just get the package
with osc and build it locally until I fix the server problems:

$ osc co home:rodrigomoya:pulseaudio pulseaudio-glitchfree
$ cd home:rodrigomoya:pulseaudio/pulseaudio-glitchfree
$ osc build --no-verify openSUSE_11.0 i586 pulseaudio.spec

(replace openSUSE_11.0 with openSUSE_Factory if running FACTORY, and
i586 with x86_64 if running on 64 bit)

Any feedback appreciated, I will submit this to FACTORY in the next few
days (if my testing goes well).
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>