Re: [opensuse-gnome] REMINDER: Helping Hands
  • From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:22:33 -0500
On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 09:15 -0500, Bryen wrote:

Please consider what areas of setup you'd like to talk about that would
be of interest to new users of openSUSE-GNOME. After tomorrow's
regularly scheduled weekly meeting, I'd like to meet with you to quickly
review what you all will be talking about.

At some point I'd like to talk to people through configuring their
multihead setups, or laptops with projectors. This will help us find
bugs, I'm sure, as well as see where in the code we need to make things
more automatic.

Federico