[opensuse-gnome] REMINDER: Helping Hands
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:15:05 -0500
As we agreed to in last week's meeting, this Friday at 14:30 UTC, we
will be holding our first Helping Hands presentation. It will be an
extended two hour event and cover GNOME Desktop setup broadly.

Please consider what areas of setup you'd like to talk about that would
be of interest to new users of openSUSE-GNOME. After tomorrow's
regularly scheduled weekly meeting, I'd like to meet with you to quickly
review what you all will be talking about.

The next two events to be scheduled will be openOffice and Evolution. I
am debating skipping next week Friday's presentation schedule as that is
July 4th Independence Day here in the United States.

Bryen