[opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME meeting (2008/06/19)
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:06:51 +0200
Helping hands update:
* Some experts already engaged:
- Lakhil and Abharath will do Evolution
- Thorsten and Rodo will do openOffice
- hpj will do GDM
- First session about basic setup (bluetooth, 3g cards, ...)
- Next Friday, 2 hour Helping Hands Grand Opening, covering misc
getting started topics (14:30 UTC)

Wiki cleanup:
* suseROCKs started some cleanup on the wiki
* Need volunteers to review pages, there are a lot, bad organized
AI: suseROCKS to announce and prepare wiki day

11.1 features
* A few ideas have been added to http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Ideas/11.1
* July 4th deadline to add features there
* Then, we'll start organizing to get interested people to test /
develop / document

Bug triage:
* http://en.opensuse.org/User:Jproseve/TriageProposal
* Priorities assigned to bugs, this will drive the bug fixing order

AI master update:
*

Build service repo:
* New repo organization (KDE will use similar setup)
* G:STABLE is now empty, but will be populated with GNOME packages from
11.0
* G:Factory for ongoing development/packaging

How to set up a process of performance measurement:
* Interest in developing coprehensive wiki pages for benchmarking /
debugging / performance steps we can give our users so they can offer
up more sound information on issues
* bootchart / debugging tools
* A script to collect information for good bug submission
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>