Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME: repository maintenance
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:17:22 +0200
On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 20:25 -0500, Michael Wolf wrote:
* GNOME:Factory

Great idea, especially if it makes it easier for non-Novell team members
to contribute.

* GNOME:UNSTABLE - I expect this project to lie fallow most of the
time.

Actually, how about we just put it out of everyone's misery? :)

Yeah, I don't think there's any value in keeping this around. In theory
I guess we could use it to get a head start on the next major GNOME
version; in practice, I don't think that's likely to happen.

well, it's going to happen via the build brigade integration, but as we
already talked, that's better placed in GNOME:snapshots*, as you set up
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>