Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME: repository maintenance
* GNOME:STABLE
Right, so it's worth mentioning that this theoretically could be an
odd-numbered GNOME release. Unlikely (no such plans exist), but not
impossible.

And in the event that happened, we would have been satisfied that it was
stable enough for inclusion in a released product :)

I'm trying to come up with a good reason why G:S should build against
Factory and I can't. So I think you're right. :)

I'll never tire of hearing that :)

Also, for released products, they should ALWAYS use the Update
repository.
Yep.

This is done now.
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org