[opensuse-gnome] Helping Hands Project
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:24:53 -0500
Fellow GNOMEies... It's time to impart our knowledge to the masses.
We'll soon launching the Helping Hands Project.
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/HowTos

Our goal is to provide weekly live-discussion meetings on a variety of
topics related to GNOME user experience. Users will be able to meet
Helping Hand Experts who can answer questions and offer insight on how
to make the most of their openSUSE-GNOME experience.

The success of this program depends on ... YOU! This is "COMMUNITY" in
its most perfect description. Please visit
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/HowTos and suggest topics of interest to
users, and volunteer to be a Helping Hands Expert in your area of
expertise. Spread the word so others may learn about Helping Hands and
stop by to learn more about openSUSE-GNOME.

We're hoping to launch our first Helping Hands session in about two
weeks, shortly after 11.0 is released and an excellent time to welcome
new users into our family.

I really need you to overwhelm me with topic ideas and experts' name
suggestions.

--
---Bryen---

Let's rejoice a "There are no dumb questions" culture.
But I really need you to have a "No dumb answers" policy before I answer your
question.