Re: [opensuse-gnome] BugDay Wrap-up
  • From: JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:04:02 -0400
On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 12:49 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 12 juin 2008, à 11:27 +0200, Christoph Thiel a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 05:46:09PM -0500, Christopher Hobbs wrote:
Thanks to everyone who showed up today. Despite my hardware failures (I
lost a fan
and baked my processor), we reviewed about 100 bugs today in an 8 hour
span. Everyone
who turned out worked very hard and I really appreciate the effort!

Just for reference, I've posted a quick guide to how I ran the meetings.
I've had a few people
ask me about it as it's a little different than the normal process. You
can read about it here:

http://altbit.org/wp/?p=167

You can also review all of the bugs we covered today on the wiki:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/BugDays/20080611/Progress

Thanks again to everyone who showed up! We had a great time and got a
lot of work done.

Congratulations!

Is there anyone, who would like to create a page on the wiki with "stock
any other time)?

+1000000

If someone adds them, put them in the reference section of:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Jproseve/TriageProposal

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>