[opensuse-gnome] GNOME BugDay - Wednesday 2008/06/11 0900 EST (1300 UTC)
  • From: "Christopher Hobbs" <chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:25:20 -0500

Greetings Community!

The next openSUSE-GNOME Bug Day will take place on Freenode in #opensuse-gnome
(irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE-gnome) on Wednesday 2008/06/11 9am EST (13:00
UTC).

To see this time for your timezone, take a look at the following page:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=28&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

The purpose of this Bug Day will be to continue our clean up any GNOME related
bugs and/or enhancements from openSUSE 10.3 that are fixed for the upcoming
openSUSE 11.0 release. We have about 100 bugs to go and will keep working until
we get everything reviewed.

To review topics and protocol, see the Bug Day's wiki entry:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/BugDays/20080611

Previous Bug Days can be reviewed here: http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/BugDays

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see
http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC help"
into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including how to
find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE
either).

We hope to see you there!

Regards,

Christopher M. Hobbs

--
Christopher M. Hobbs, chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator, City of Siloam Springs