Re: [opensuse-gnome] Weekly duties for Gnome-Meeting
  • From: "Casual J. Programmer" <casualprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:46:16 +0200
On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 10:42 -0400, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 16:37 +0200, Casual J. Programmer wrote:
this confuses me as I am pretty certain they were removed from the bug
and also Bug shows still a break between comment #5 and comment #7
where
comment #6 is missing.

Comment can be marked "Novell internal" and therefore no appear to non
Novell people.

This is actually the case. No reason to be paranoid.

Hub

Thanks Hub,

that's most probably the explanation for what has happened, so I ( and
other non Novell users ) couldn't see my comments anymore while you all
were saying "what is he on about, it's all there", and probably just as
easy to uncheck the censored comments and let somebody appear as
"paranoid"

Casual