Re: [opensuse-gnome] Weekly duties for Gnome-Meeting
  • From: "Casual J. Programmer" <casualprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:03:38 +0200
On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 05:29 -0500, Bryen wrote:

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 10:03 +0200, Casual J. Programmer wrote:

P.S. I won't be able to attend todays meeting, at least not full time,
so it would be nice if somebody sent me the log after it's finished so I
can continue the weekly duties ;-)

Hmm... It's just after 5 a.m. my time here in the U.S. I checked the
wiki for meeting time and was shocked to find out we're meeting earlier
than we ever did before. But, like a good little boy, I got up. Now
there's hardly anyone here. How did we end up with a new time-shift
meeting time?

Bryen

Actually I took the time for first meeting of month from the archives,
also sent a message to opensuse-gnome as well as opensuse-announce and
nobody complained...

Casual