Re: [opensuse-gnome] Weekly duties for Gnome-Meeting
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 13:09:54 +0200
On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 12:18 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

Also, the general rule that the newer bug should be marked as duplicate
of the older bug is only a guideline and there are many many cases where
I've done the opposite on bugzilla.gnome.org since I've started triaging
bugs in GNOME, so I can imagine it's the same on bnc.

what I do is keep the bug with more information open. It would be great
though, to have all new info from the closed bug(s) be added to the bug
that is kept open. That way, it wouldn't matter which one you set as
duplicate
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>