[opensuse-gnome] Adding openSUSE_11.0 to G:C
There are now openSUSE_11.0 repositories available in the Build Service
and I plan to add it to GNOME:Community but just wanted to take a quick
(unscientific) straw poll first.

There's 11.0 or 11.0+Updates - I'd prefer to add the updates repo as
ideally, that's what people will be using (lets hope people keep their
systems up to date anyway) but if the tide of opinion is heavily the
other way, I'll just add the standard 11.0 repo.

Thoughts, opinions, abuse?
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org