Re: [opensuse-gnome] Bugzilla Components
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:23:37 +0100
Would anyone object if we tried to have only GNOME as a component in
bugzilla for openSUSE 11.1, instead of what we have now with GNOME,
GNOME Platform and GNOME Admin?

No, no objections, none at all. Please do it, do it now. IN fact, go
back in time and prevent whoever it was who set up the three components
from doing so. I'm sure Dr Beckett has a spare Quantum Leap Accelerator
you could borrow...

(Just to clarify - no, I don't object)
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org