[opensuse-gnome] Time tracking for GNOME
  • From: Hans Petter Jansson <hpj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:29:35 -0500
Now that we're using Clarity, I've dug up a helpful tool (which has just
been proposed for inclusion in GNOME upstream, with positive reactions
as far as I can tell) to help track time spent on projects. It's called
"Project Hamster":

http://code.google.com/p/projecthamster/

Builds and runs just fine on Factory, although we don't have packages
for it anywhere. We should probably look into packaging this.

Anyway. It does just what it needs to, and has some sweet graphs and
stuff.

--
Hans Petter