Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default IRC Client
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:29:04 -0500
On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 17:40 -0500, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
Since we have Pidgin with a good IRC client included anyway that
should
be used as the default client.

Hmm, I prefer to think to Pidgin as a basic IRC client for emergencies
instead than a daily usage client, because it lacks of many simple
things of great help. For example the short commands (/ns, /cs), the
function buttons and such. :-)

Of course, if it's a space issue, it's another question.

Regards,
Alberto

OK, I've been using Pidgin (and Gaim before that) for IRC, so I'm going
to check out 11.0 later tonight and check out XChat.
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public Mail <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> | Yo.media:
225-590-5961