Re: [opensuse-gnome] Utah Open Source Conference 2008 Call for Papers
  • From: "Stephen Shaw" <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:34:39 -0600
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Calvin Gaisford <cgaisford@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just notified that the call for papers is open for the Utah Open Source
Conference. This probably doesn't apply to you unless you live in Utah but I
know there are a number of desktop hackers on this list in Utah so I thought
I would send it here.

Last year Novell hosted this conference but it wasn't widely attended by
Novell's employees I think due to lack of knowledge. Hopefully this email
will help change that.

You can get to the site here: http://2008.utosc.com/

Thanks!

-Calvin

Thanks for posting this Calvin, this isn't exclusive in any way to
Utah though. Last year we had presents from several others states as
well as sponsors. Zonker is presenting this year as one of the
keynotes for example. So, anyone that has something cool to
contribute, wants a booth for gnome, etc... put your paper in or
contact me directly.

Thanks,
Stephen
sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx