Re: [opensuse-gnome] SUSE co-maintainer for Monsoon required
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:47:45 +0200
Le mercredi 16 avril 2008, à 11:10 +0100, Andrew Wafaa a écrit :
Chaps and Chapesses,

With the choice of Monsoon as the default bittorrent client a SUSE
c-maintainer is required (I believe) to ensure patches/updates are
integrated into the distro. Is there anyone of you kind people
willing to take on this great task?

I am maintaining it in G:C, and at the minute I just ping someone
(normally vuntz or mw) on irc to upload a new release to factory.

If nobody steps up, I'm fine with continuing the current way (ie,
pings). When the build service reaches 1.0, this should be easier (see
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Roadmap)