[opensuse-gnome] opensuse-edu
  • From: James Tremblay <fxrsliberty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:51:25 -0400
Dear gnome team,
We have been working really hard to build an add-on cd for
education. The KDE side is incredible, I am a gnome user and I
am saddened by the gnome side. Please tell anyone you know about
the project and it's need for gnome contributors.
We need desktop policies (sabayon profiles) and better patterns for
the "software management" tool and general testing, reviews and title
reviews. I beg of you, join #opensuse-edu on freenode and
opensuse-edu@xxxxxxxxxxxx and volunteer a few minutes to
help put Linux on the desktop of school children everywhere. Remember
daily users often become long term enthusiasts.

Download the rc2 for 10.3 at, http://www.opensuse-education.org
Read about our goals and road map at, http://en.opensuse.org/education
--
James Tremblay