Re: [opensuse-gnome] My Torrent Observations
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:31:11 +0200

if you provide the .pot file and make it available to openSUSE
translation teams, I'm sure they'll be happy to translate your
application. At least I'm sure the Italian team will do that (I'm the
coordinator) ;-)

If you're interested, just let me know, and I can write on the
opensuse-translation ML. Just do it as soon as possible, to have it done
before translation deadlines (First string freeze is from April 17th to
20th, localization testing starts on May 2nd, which is the hard deadline
to have the file translated I guess).

With kind regards,
Alberto