Re: [opensuse-gnome] My Torrent Observations
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:06:00 +0200
Le lundi 07 avril 2008, à 08:05 -0500, Bryen a écrit :
Ok, Over the weekend I had the chance to examine Transmission and
Monsoon from a "new to torrents" perspective.

IF we can include both, great. If we have to decide on only one, I
would side with Monsoon. The reason being, it is reasonably easy to
understand it and it has greater options making it an excellent choice
for the newbie who graduates to more advanced user, without having to go
to another application.

As far as I can tell, monsoon is not localizable right now, which is a
major issue.