Re: [opensuse-gnome] Request: Add FileZilla as default FTP client, instead of gFtp
  • From: "Nagappan A" <nagappan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:02:45 -0700
Hi Vuntz,

I tried ftp.novell.com and ftp.mozilla.org using Nautilus, It didn't
connect me. I'm using through proxy. More over, If I have configured a
server previously, I can't modify the properties !?! Looks like I need
to delete and create a new one ? I tried right click on the local ssh
server folder, it doesn't display me any properties menu.

Thanks
Nagappan

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le jeudi 03 avril 2008, à 10:08 -0700, Nagappan A a écrit :

Hi,

> In package list, Add FileZilla as the default FTP client, instead of gFtp.

Why not just nautilus?

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com