Re: [opensuse-gnome] New Packages (for Patterns and Core Distro)
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:22:55 +0100
Could find anything else compelling in bugzilla or the wishlist page

From the wishlist (provided), mw and I have been looking into moving
mail-notification from G:C to Factory in time for 11.0. A slight hitch
is that the new release of m-n introduces a non-standard build system
(Nnnng!) but I hope to have it building okay again today.
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org