Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME main menu bugs
  • From: "Scott Reeves" <sreeves@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:13:48 -0600
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 2:49 PM, in message
<1207082982.3305.54.camel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Hans Petter Jansson <hpj@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 21:29 +0200, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
The communication about bugs should be on bugzilla anyway, and discussion on
ML.

I agree that details-heavy, technical communication should happen in
public, logged forums, but I find that misunderstandings can be cleared
up more quickly in 1-to-1 conversations. Sometimes all it takes is a
little poking :)

Looking through the list in the original mail
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-gnome/2008-03/msg00070.html I know that
several of those are being actively worked on so you should see some results
soon. As far as the lack of communication in the bugs directly assigned to me
I apologize for that. I will do a better job of pumping out progress updates on
them rather than waiting for final large wrap ups. And I personally have no
problem with a quick status ping on important bugs.