Re: [opensuse-gnome] Volunteer Needed - Torrent Apps for 11.0
  • From: Scott Jones <scottj.org@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:07:24 -0500
On Tuesday 01 April 2008, James Tremblay wrote:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

this is the best torrent client I have ever used, it has two modes.
1) community where you can download things in its community
2) advanced mode, where you get more of a TUI to work with.
I turned several of my family and friends on to it and they figure it
out in seconds.

PLUS it's platform independent!

Azureus is my favorite, but unfortunately it won't get past Novell's legal
dept. due to its use of DHT (ktorrent as distributed with openSUSE has DHT
disabled at compile time).