Re: [opensuse-gnome] Pattern Review Decision Time :-)
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 23:42:24 +0200
On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 10:25 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 01 avril 2008, à 11:54 +1100, Magnus Boman a écrit :
The following packages are considered to be excluded from the patterns;

pessulus
sabayon

We should add them to some new patterns that will get on the DVD, IMHO.
It can be useful, but not in the 1 CD case.

they could be on a gnome-admin-pattern or something like that, with
other utilities.

There were other packages from non-GNOME patterns that don't make really
sense on a GNOME CD, like xvkbd. How can we handle this? Bring them for
discussion on opensuse-factory?

xvkbd is needed for tablets, for the login screen and screensaver auth
dialog, so not sure if it can be removed from the 1-CD install, since it
would make it useless in tablets, AFAICS.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>