Re: [opensuse-gnome] Pattern Review Decision Time :-)
  • From: "Claes Backstrom" <claes.backstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:33:13 +0200
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

The Pattern Review page[1] has been up on the wiki for a while now and
there's been some comments.

Took a few minutes and went through it and this is some comments

gnome-basis
dbus-1-x11 - Remove it will be pulled in by dependencies from tomboy
and banshee
desktop-file-utils - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from
MozillaFirefox and gnome-vfs2
gnome-spell2 - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from gtkhtml2
gtkhtml2 - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from evolution
gnome-vfs2 - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from beagle-gui
gtk2-engines - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from
gnome-themes-openSUSE, gnome2-SuSE and gnome-themes
gtkspell - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from tomboy
notification-daemon - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from
gnome-volume-manage, gnome-power-manager and gnome-applets
python-gnome - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from gedit and others
python-gtk - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from alot of
packages gedit is one of them.
samba - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from nautilus-share
shared-mime-info - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from
beagle, MozillaFirefox, totem-plugin and libgnomeui
susehelp - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from yelp
tango-icon-theme - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from
gnome-utils, gnome-main-menu and gnome-themes
xkeyboard-config - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from xorg-x11-server
yelp - Remove will be pulled in by dependencies from evolution

(I hope that my rpm db was ok when I went through this)

Do you want me to add this to the wiki I'm glad to do that.

Warn Regards,
Claes