Re: [opensuse-gnome] Pattern Review Decision Time :-)
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:28:21 +1100
Stephan,

We have opt patterns that could be used I guess. Perhaps it's the way it
works today but I *think* I remember that both the 1 CD and the DVD
originates from the same pattern. I'm no expert on patterns so including
coolo to see if he can clarify.

It is the way it works today, yes. pessulus and sabayon are not on the CD.

rest_cd_gnome/requires => gnome
gnome_admin/extends => gnome

GNOME-ADMIN
+Prc:
alacarte
pessulus
sabayon
=Prc:

My understanding is that PRC will be installed. Is that not so?

Greetings, Stephan (not subscribed, my mail will bounce)

/Magnus