Re: [opensuse-gnome] Pattern Review Decision Time :-)
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:25:00 +0200
Le mardi 01 avril 2008, à 11:54 +1100, Magnus Boman a écrit :
The following packages are considered to be excluded from the patterns;

pessulus
sabayon

We should add them to some new patterns that will get on the DVD, IMHO.
It can be useful, but not in the 1 CD case.

gnome-commander
vcdimager
ncpfs
pulseaudio-module-jack
sox
vcdimager
zenity

Agree with JP for zenity. (sorry, didn't see your comment about it on
the page)

pan
xournal
gftp
gnet

I'd also remove:

gnome-keyring-manager
pan => to reply to your comment, I don't think most users of this CD
will use pan to access the forums, they'll use the web forums.

There were other packages from non-GNOME patterns that don't make really
sense on a GNOME CD, like xvkbd. How can we handle this? Bring them for
discussion on opensuse-factory?