Re: [opensuse-gnome] workspace switcher crash [WAS: openSUSEGNOMEmeeting (2008/03/27)]
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:15:16 +0100
Le vendredi 28 mars 2008, à 13:47 +0000, James Ogley a écrit :
Fixed upstream since last week. I'd wait for the 2.22.1 release, but if
people think it's important enough (do people really remove the
workspace switcher that often? :-)), I can submit a package with the
patch.

I vote for waiting for exactly that reason although I'd be interested to
know how this was first noticed - presumably by someone doing just that
(not an obvious thing to be deliberately testing).

The crash also happens on logout, but only for a few people. And it's
been there for years, I believe. It was just not trivial to understand
why it happened ;-) Some change in the code probably made it easier to
trigger and it crashes more often now.