Re: [opensuse-gnome] workspace switcher crash [WAS: openSUSE GNOMEmeeting (2008/03/27)]
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:47:37 +0000
James failed to mention the bug he opened:

Was going to reply to my mail once it was done - had forgotten that with
GMail, I don't get copies of mails I send to lists...

Fixed upstream since last week. I'd wait for the 2.22.1 release, but if
people think it's important enough (do people really remove the
workspace switcher that often? :-)), I can submit a package with the
patch.

I vote for waiting for exactly that reason although I'd be interested to
know how this was first noticed - presumably by someone doing just that
(not an obvious thing to be deliberately testing).
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org