Re: [opensuse-gnome] workspace switcher crash [WAS: openSUSE GNOME meeting (2008/03/27)]
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:23:23 +0000
I've seen it a couple of times, will try to replicate it and file a bug
next time.

It's okay, I've figured out how to replicate it - it seems to have
something to do with the window list being updated after adding/removing
the workspace switcher - loading up on debug packages to get a trace.
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org