Re: [opensuse-gnome] Volunteer Needed - Torrent Apps for 11.0
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:31:10 -0500
So bittorrent-gtk looks a big rough to me too, anything in particular
about transmission that is particularly annoying?

Mainly the reduced options provided compared to the other two,
especially for the network config.

I think a large majority of users would never know one way or another
and we already have tomboy, banshee and f-spot that are widely uses and
things like tasque that are the new toys on the block.

Indeed. But, said without any bias, because I've nothing against it, the
dependency on Mono is still one of the biggest complain we hear.

Regards,
A.