Re: [opensuse-gnome] Volunteer Needed - Torrent Apps for 11.0
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:50:42 -0500
Hello,

to make it short, I think that both transmission and bittorrent-gtk are
too rough, and if you want to set something fancy, you have to change
application to move to something more powerful.

I didn't know monotorrent, which looks pretty good, but I would avoid
mono apps. Some users don't really want to use mono, and pushing it in
their face is not the right way to go, I think.

So, I still think deluge is the way to go. It's simple, but it's not
featureless, and it's pretty light.

Regards,
Alberto