Re: [opensuse-gnome] Call for testers: notification-daemon change
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 03:41:18 +0100
Le jeudi 27 mars 2008, à 02:10 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
+ the new theme makes it possible to easily change the color of the
stripes via the GTK+ theme. For this, you just need to match a widget
in a GtkWindow with name "notification-window". I believe this should
work (untested) to match the relevant widget:
notification-window.GtkEventBox.GtkVBox
But I could be wrong, and I'm in no way an expert in gtkrc styles ;-)
The two important colors are bg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL] for the stripe in
low priority notifications and bg[GTK_STATE_SELECTED] for the stripe
in normal priority notifications.

Was curious, so I tried, and it works. You just have to put this in your
gtkrc:

style "notification-magic"
{
bg[NORMAL] = "#defc12"
bg[SELECTED] = "#76bf6f"
}

widget "notification-window.GtkEventBox.GtkVBox" style "notification-magic"

Cool, isn't it? :-)

(I know, having "*.notification-stripe" would be better than
"notification-window.GtkEventBox.GtkVBox", but that's easily fixable)