Re: [opensuse-gnome] Volunteer Needed - Torrent Apps for 11.0
  • From: JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:47:35 -0400
On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 07:10 +0000, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:22:07 -0400
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, I was wondering if there was a volunteer out there to assess
the various gtk/gnome torrent apps for use in 11.0. Specifically:

1) Bittorrent-gtk

2) gnome-btdownload

3) Transmission

and come up with a recommendation.

-JP

I will do a review of sorts later today of the above and including
deluge and Monotorrent. I will try and ensure that there are
screenshots available for comparison and also have a wee write up about
them.

Great!

I hope you don't mind the delay, but I unfortunately have to go and
deal with a client now.

No problem, have a final decision by mid-next week would be fine.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Novell, Inc.