Re: [opensuse-gnome] Package Drops
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:50:35 +0100
Le jeudi 20 mars 2008, à 15:22 -0400, JP Rosevear a écrit :
There were two other potential package drops that I forgot about and
that are not currently bugs:

1) Drop contact-lookup-applet

Vincent has a story here

Yep. I quickly discussed with Ross. The long-term plan would be to kill
the applet thanks to deskbar and/or some reusable evolution widget. But
it's not going to happen right now, so we should keep it, I guess.

I tried to see if deskbar would be enough to replace it, but it clearly
doesn't do as much as contact-lookup-applet.

2) glade-2

Can we call this completely replaced by glade-3?

We should. glade-2 is dead upstream, now.