[opensuse-gnome] status
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:24:35 +0100
Hi

Tomorrow (and Friday) is a holiday here in Spain, so if I am at home at
the time of the meeting, I will attend, but just in case I'm not, here's
a status of the couple of things where I am mentioned in the meeting
agenda:

* patch upstreaming project
nothing new to report, number of patches being reduced every day. Will
run a 'osc listpatches' soon on openSUSE:Factory to check how much we
have advanced.
It needs to be complete by the time of Beta 1 (April 17th). Also, I
would like to know status of evolution* packages' patches.

* compiz/xgl config update:
I have been looking at gnome-xgl-settings code, and it looks to me that
we can safely remove it and move its functionality to a system-wide
place. Discussion started on opensuse-factory@ and seems people agree.
Now we just need to implement it :-) will talk to Matthias to see how to
proceed

If I'm not in the meeting, someone would need to take notes and post
them to opensuse-project and opensuse-gnome (or just send them to me and
I'll send the mails)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>