Re: [opensuse-gnome] Agenda Items for March 18
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:13:21 +1100

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 12:51 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
Task Review (suseROCKS)
Multihead Bug Week (Federico)
Compiz/Xgl Config Update (hpj,rodrigo,cyberorg)
PackageKit Update (sreeves)
Patch Upstreaming Update (rodrigo)
Packaging Days (mw)
Bug day for FF 3.0 (mw)

Theme meeting possibly - in contact with BS guys

Anything else?

Have a discussion on how to get the following off the ground;
* Wishlist review (includes both bugzilla RFE and the wiki wishlist) to
see what we should include
* Package review to see what we should drop
* Pattern review to see what should be installed be default
* Policy review to see what defaults we should have

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Novell, Inc.